| University of Waterloo, Waterloo, ON, Canada. Sept 2015-August 2017
MASc in Electrical & Computer Engineering, Computer Software
Major in Embedded Systems & Software; Overall Percentage: 86 %
Algorithm Design and Analysis, Design and Analysis of Experiment, and Computer Aided Verification.
| Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology, Bangalore, India. Sept 2011-May 2015
B.E. in Electronics &Communication Engineering
Major in Embedded System, Circuits & System
Overall GPA: 9.73, Gold metal, Dept. of ECE
| St. Lawrence Higher Secondary School, Kathmandu, Nepal Sept 2008-Sept 2010
HSEB (Class XI, Class XII)
Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology
Overall Percentage: 81.8 %, Second Position in College
• Awarded ENG Senate Graduate Scholarship from the University of Waterloo.
• Currently holding Graduate Research Scholarship and International Master’s Student Award from the University of Waterloo.
• Received Gold Medal from the Electronics and Communication department, Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology, in Bachelor of Engineering.
• Project ”Smart-Helmet to Avoid Accident” is accepted in Texas Instruments Innovation Challenge India Design Contest 2015.
• Granted Full scholarship to pursue B.E from Embassy of India, Kathmandu Nepal. (Entrance -13th Rank).
• Awarded Academic Excellence Award in all semesters with overall GPA 9.75 in B.E, Electronics and Communication Engineering.
• Awarded Academic Excellence Award for being Second topper in college Intermediate level securing 82%.
• Awarded Golden Jubilee scholarship from Embassy of India to pursue Bachelor of Science in Nepal.
• Awarded by Lions Club of Pokhara for securing highest marks in SLC among Government Schools.